Why Angular is Not SEO Friendly?
Angular is an open-source web application framework developed by Google and released in 2010. It is used for creating single-page applications and mobile applications. It is popular in web development, however, there is one major issue that Angular users face – it is not SEO friendly.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is essential for any website to rank higher in organic search results. Without SEO, a website may still be visible to users but not easily found by search engines. Therefore, it is important to understand why Angular is not SEO friendly and what can be done to fix the issue.
What is Angular?
Why is Angular Not SEO Friendly?
How to Make Angular SEO Friendly?
The good news is that there are ways to make Angular SEO friendly. Here are some tips and techniques to help make your Angular website SEO friendly:
- Use server-side rendering – Server-side rendering is the practice of rendering the content of a web page on the server before it is sent to the browser. This will allow search engine crawlers to index the content of your website.
- Use crawler-friendly libraries – There are libraries available that can help make your Angular application crawlable by search engine crawlers. Using these libraries will ensure that the content of your website is readable by search engines.
- Optimize your URLs – URLs are an important factor when it comes to SEO. Make sure that your URLs are SEO friendly, meaning they should be easy to read and understand.
- Implement meta tags – Meta tags provide additional information about your website to search engine crawlers. Make sure to include meta tags in your website to help search engine crawlers understand the content of your website.
- Create a sitemap – A sitemap is a list of all the pages on your website. It makes it easier for search engine crawlers to index the content of your website.
Angular is not SEO friendly, but it is possible to make it SEO friendly with some effort. By using server-side rendering, using crawler-friendly libraries, optimizing your URLs, implementing meta tags, and creating a sitemap, you can ensure that your Angular website is SEO friendly.